I’m Scared! Now What Do I Do?
There is no way to address every paranormal situation with a simple to-do list. However, there are important steps you can take to clear unwanted activity.
1) Calm Down and breathe.
2) Keep an accurate daily journal which includes time, day, and any details of the people and household. If an event occurs, list specific, accurate details. It is best to write this information down and not talk about what you wrote until all other people who shared or witnessed the event have also written what they experienced.
3) Offer compassion to the intruding energy. Try something along the line of, “I know you are lost because you do not belong here. This is not your house and I instruct you to return to your home now, OR go into the Light you seek. This is not where you belong.”
4) Turn off all electronics before going to sleep.
5) Play high vibrational music. I.E. Solfeggio tones, Ave Maria, chants of OM or HU.
6) Write down your “Do Not Trespass” rules regarding the paranormal intruder. Read your rules out loud a few times throughout the day.
7) Remind yourself that you are as powerful, or even more powerful than the disturbing energy.
8) Take a break from the tones/chants and rules after a few days. Give yourself some time to re-evaluate the situation and notice if your clearing techniques have worked.
*The internet has MANY more techniques to try if none of the above appealed to you.
This article has been written in only the highest regard for those who are having an unwanted paranormal experience and sincerely hope you have found this information helpful.