• Kathleen Moore: “Just want to post a long overdue endorsement of Rachel’s work. I have felt the healing of her energetic work. I have listened to her ‘knowing’ of that which we think can’t be known and been amazed at how accurate it is. I have heeded her “readings.” It is my hope that others will avail themselves of Rachel’s wonderous abilities.”
• Nathan Soper: “Thanks for the session today; and the EFT techniques. I already feel better! Meant to tell you: I got my results and stuff back from my blood test. Everything you mentioned showed up on my test results, plus one or two others. You keep making even more of a believer!
• Erica Boldt: “My name is Erica Boldt and I’m a Real Estate agent. I was referred to Rachel many years ago from my doctor, Dr. Rodowski who had only wonderful things to say about Rachel. Since I’ve been seeing Rachel, it is sometimes hard to put into words how much healing and peace she has brought to my life and many of my friends and family.
Rachel is one of the most gentle, sincere, passionate, warm people I know. Her professionalism is truly remarkable, she has an unbelievable gift for healing but she uses great boundaries with people, which makes her so unique and so special. I feel very blessed to know her and have her in my life. She has helped me get through many challenging periods in my life like, anxiety, depression, and move into a much different space. The tools I have taken from her sessions I still use years later.
I feel I am very open to the healing powers of the universe, but I have friends and family that are a little more conservative, and everyone has nothing but wonderful things to say about Rachel.
I HIGHLY recommend Rachel in everything and anything she chooses to do.”
• Mary Anne Beres: “This is a recommendation and testimony to Rachel McBride’s gifts as as energy healer/intuitive. The two times I have seen Rachel she has given me specific reads pertaining to new or ongoing health issues. The first time I saw Rachel McBride she spent a good deal of time talking with me and once she began the energy healing session she worked at least an hour. I had a slight migraine that day, had already taken some medication, but was still not feeling well. I have had migraines since age 5 and have experimented with medicines, techniques and therapies to ease them. By the end of the session the nausea, pain and pressure had all but disappeared. There was a lifting of the heaviness and pressure, a movement and opening, a lightness that came over me.
When Rachel was doing the reading I felt energy, the chi moved and blocks were opened. Rachel gave me the option of laying or sitting and asked me numerous times if I was comfortable, uncomfortable, warm enough, etc. She paid utmost attention and care to assure I was comfortable – asking questions and working quickly to make changes if need be. I felt cared for in her presence. When she worked around my neck she immediately saw a spirit around my upper shoulders between my wings. It’s hard to articulate but I often feel quite vulnerable and pressed upon in this area. I had been experiencing a tightness, constriction from time to time. She mentioned someone named Emma being there, someone quite stoic and did I know her? I did not. I told her I felt confusion, oppressiveness and vulnerability in this area and did not understand it. Rachel said I could ask Emma to move to the outside of my aura so she wasn’t so overbearing. It didn’t occur to me before to do this and so I did ask and Rachel told me Emma smiled and moved. Afterwards, I felt lighter, as if something had been lifted off of me – opening more space.
After that first session, I began calling family members to find out if there was a family member named Emma. I knew this entity has shown up other times in my life, once when I was traveling in Indonesia. I had a viewing with an Indonesian shaman/healer and participated in a mystical ceremony. This same entity was present along with my grandparents. I called a cousin of mine who lives in Hawaii and found out that Emma was my great aunt. Emma had been “different” with aspirations of becoming an attorney well before it was an acceptable career for women. She had been placed in a facility for most of her life. I believe that Emma wanted someone to remember her and was trying in her way to get my attention.
During my second session with Rachel, she again spent time reconnecting. She placed her hands on my head and an amazing, comforting heat radiated from her hands. As the session progressed heaviness again lifted and I was very relaxed. Rachel asked me if I was in a safe place regarding Emma, and I said “I am” and that the entity had disappeared. The constrictions around my neck had also ceased.
I have met and worked with numerous healers over the years, some of whom were driven more by ego than empathy. In my experience ego clouds the reading. Clearly Rachel is not only gifted but grounded and humble. She set the intention of Highest Good while clarifying the energies she calls and draws in. This set the tone and opened the way for the healing work.
I highly recommend Rachel McBride as an energy healer/intuitive. She has an uncanny radar – targeting areas that are vulnerable or have some kind of psychic/physical imbalance. She is kind, sensitive and strong and I am grateful that she has come into my life at a very important and transitional time. I have already recommended Rachel to people near and dear to me, as well as to colleagues in my workplace.
• Marcheta M. Madden, LMT: “I first met Rachel eleven years ago through a mutual friend in our neighborhood who had purchased a multi-session gift certificate for her to come to me for therapeutic massage. From the first massage session, it was evident that there was a level of comfort and respect between us that felt like we’d already known each other for many years. We worked well together to make the most of her therapy sessions. I clearly recall a conversation after one particular session in which I shared with her the strong frustration and negativity I was feeling towards my husband. I was surprised when she kindly re-framed my thoughts and words. It became clear for me that even the kinds of thoughts I was having could effect my children, particularly my son. I had not realized this harmful potential, or how wrapped up in pain I had become. It was new and powerful concept for me to realize that my thoughts could effect my life’s experiences and those of my children. Her simple and wise advice provided this wonderful guiding light of awareness which offered a path of dignity as I navigated through parenting and my marriage. Rachel knew how important and vital the well-being of my children is to me and she was gently reminding me to continue to keep that in the forefront whatever obstacles I might encounter in life. As we have developed our friendship, I have admired the relationships she shares with her sons, as it is very evident the levels of inner wisdom and integrity she has used in raising them.
When Rachel asked me if I could help her to expand her energy healing work, I was more than happy to assist her. I knew firsthand how powerful her intuitive energy healing was. I also knew, as a St. Paul business owner, that acquiring licensing and insurance might be difficult. My husband and I had dealt with these formalities for many years as owners and operators of our own massage and bodywork business. I asked Rachel what would be a more common modality that people and authorities would recognize and she suggested Reiki.
I introduced her to a Reiki Master who trained her to Reiki Master level and then we brought her formally on board in our business. Rachel related to me that she had always felt that she had a calling to do this work and I had no doubt that this was where she belonged! My husband and I were ecstatic to witness how fast she developed a devoted clientele. Later, she and I created a women’s group that focused on health and taught self-healing techniques. It was a minor success business-wise, but a major realization for Rachel to understand that she could easily work with groups of people, not just individuals.
She and I and a co-worker in massage were invited to create a program at St Joseph’s Hospital (part of the HealthEast system in the Twin Cities) that would bring massage and energy healing to individual inpatients on the CD and MICD units. Our program became an integral part of their overall treatment program, but the most impressive and exciting results were happening around Rachel’s work. She was invited to begin working with inpatient groups. Then the patients requested that her work be made available to them as they continued with their outpatient group programs. As word spread through the HealthEast system, counselors became aware and very supportive of her work with groups and the breakthrough results that were happening for the clients. She was invited to provide similar groups at another HealthEast hospital and at the Boys’ Totem Town facility which utilizes counselors from HealthEast. These young men have been adjudicated through the County court system to receive treatment for CD and behavior problems. Her group work there has been no less stellar!
The HealthEast system has greatly benefited by the results of Rachel’s work as more positive statistics encouraged more funding. She works from a place of honesty and integrity, with compassionate clairvoyant intuition, which encourages the best from her clients Her goal has always been to help all of these people to realize their own potential in healing and growth while moving forward toward healthier goals.
She is a marvel in my eyes and is very willing to share her gifts to empower people to be all that they can be. I am so very proud to know her and call her my best friend. Her work benefits so many and everybody wins! What more could an employer ask for?
I highly recommend Rachel from both my personal and professional viewpoints
Elizabeth Busch, MSW,LGSW: “I am writing this Letter of Recommendation to support Miss Rachel McBride and the work that she does with our patients in the Outpatient Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Case Management Unit at St. Joseph’s Hospital. Rachel has been working with our patients for approximately five years and the results of her hard work, passion for this population, and commitment to overall health and wellness has been amazing.
I have been able to see firsthand how she has effectively worked with the seriously and persistent mentally ill (SPMI), chemically dependent and homeless populations. Rachel teaches our patients to use their own skill set to positively impact their own lives. Her methods have been proven and her unique style of presentation is contagious throughout St. Joseph’s Hospital. Many of our patients will only attend groups if they know that Rachel is teaching Hands On Energy Healing that day.
Rachel not only teaches Hands On Energy Healing but she teaches our patients to use alternative healing modalities to deal with the stress, illness and other contributing factors that may get in the way of patient’s success in our treatment programs.
Rachel has been a blessing to our patients, our hospital and to the community she serves. Rachel is not only stellar in performance, but is a remarkable human being as well.
• Elizabeth Rezek: “I am very pleased for this opportunity to write a letter in support of Ms. Rachel McBride. I have known and worked with Rachel at Healtheast-St. Joseph’s Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota for over two and a half years. I supervised a Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Case Management Unit at the hospital. This unit was contracted by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide supervision for clients on a civil commitment due to their mental health and chemical dependency issues. As a part of the Minnesota Statute, Rule 31, our unit was to provide a living skills group to our clients. Ms. Rachel McBride provided services to this group and I witnessed first hand how her skills, abilities, education and passion in the area of intuitive energy healing empowered these clients to take ownership of their issues while offering hope through self healing that may have otherwise compelled this population to continue on their road of self destruction instead of journeying down the road of self discovery.
Rachel’s clinical skills are strong, but more than that is her great ability to integrate those skills with her personal and professional experiences, her empathic nature, and her unwavering commitments to those who struggle with life issues and problems. Rachel is a dynamic energy healer, and she is a practical but tenacious problem solver. Rachel is effective in establishing a therapeutic relationship with her clients and she has excellent professional boundaries. She is talented, creative and has a strong work ethic. Perhaps one of her most intangible qualities is her strong and positive personal presence. That presence is not only missed by her clients at Healthiest but by the staff as well.
Rachel’s contribution to the Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Unit at St. Joseph’s Hospital is remarkable. A quantitative research study was done by the Research and Development Department at St. Joseph’s Hospital using the intuitive energy healing skills that Rachel brought forward and this research proved to show positive results in the reduction of pain, chemical use, alcohol use, depression, anxiety and suicidal ideations while increasing the client’s overall well being. A copy of the findings of this research is available for further reading or inquiry.
Ms. Rachel McBride has left Healtheast-St. Joseph’s Hospital a better place and has positively impacted the lives of the clients she served as well as the staff members that worked with her on the Behavioral Care Unit. Our loss is your gain. I feel honored to have worked with Rachel and feel blessed to call her my friend.